As you plan holiday purchases for the kiddos on your list, how about considering entertaining gifts that give back? Inspirational children’s books and toys offered by the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF) make clever, educational gifts that help raise funding for medical grants for other kids.
Here’s what the UHCCF holiday gifts include:
- Award-winning Oliver & Hope children’s storybooks
- Children’s joke books created by kids for kids
- Holiday cards designed by kids
- Digit’y Do — a numbers game that combines elements of strategy and probability with a high dose of fun.
- Grins to Go bags— this nylon draw string backpack is filled to the brim with a dozen toys, games and activities that will inspire and amuse boys and girls 4-12.
All these products are available at Amazon and 100% of the proceeds go to fund medical grants for children in Texas and throughout the U.S.
Since 2007, UHCCF has awarded more than 14,000 grants valued at more than $38 million to children and their families across the United States for treatments associated with medical conditions such as cancer, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy, diabetes, hearing loss, autism, cystic fibrosis, Down syndrome, ADHD and cerebral palsy. Texas families in need should go to www.uhccf.org to review criteria and submit an online application.
Hopkins PR is proud to work with UnitedHealthcare to help make this program successful.
So as you plan your gift-giving for the holiday, why not consider a gift that also gives back?
We’re Talkin’ Texas
Hopkins PR is a public relations firm with headquarters in Dallas. We can do everything from crisis communications to media training to traditional media relations. We focus on “Texas PR by Texans in Texas.”